A few days late with this, but in case you hadn't heard, I've been a little busy. :P
In June, we added 6 new members, and had a total of 235 members as of June 30.
This month's topics included:
Discussion of news articles
- 5 year old suspended from school for "thoughtcrime"
- Katie Granju's son Henry
Blog posts by OG members
- Life learning
- Cultivating the Virtues podcasts
- Teaching kids to evaluate risk and safety
- Children's book reviews
- Education Activism (a call to arms!)
- Food & Fertility
- Summer Learning
- A new baby (always exciting!)
- Finding and OB/midwife in late pregnancy
- Goat's milk
- Parental rights and children's rights
- Free Range Kids and hot dog dangers--a dose of sanity
- Getting together at OCON (hope it's fun!)
- You Might Be an Objectivist Parent If . . . (fun thread)
- Support Selfish Parenting (parenting activism!)
- Circumcision (understatement of the year!)
- Raising Entrepreneurs (based on a TED Talk)
- Computer programming for kids
- Kids & Food
- Piggy Banks
A very active month. Can't wait to see what July brings!
Click here to join OGrownups as a posting member or a lurker.